The CDAR Marketing Meetings have returned via webinar every Thursday at 8:30 AM! Join us for our next Marketing Meeting on Thursday, June 4th at 8:30 AM. Register for the meeting via the Zoom meeting link provided.
If you would like to pitch a property, please e-mail the listing number for the property to Rickie McCabe at CDAR no later than Wednesday, June 3rd at 4 PM to be included in the week’s property pitches. Agents must be present in the webinar to pitch their property.
Cost: Free for Members
Join the Desert Area Commercial Information Exchange for their Monthly Marketing Meeting. This month’s scheduled guest is Martin Alvarez, the Economic Development Director for the city of Palm Desert.
This meeting is open to all CDAR and DACIE members and is free to attend. Register at the links provided.
Join CDAR in welcoming Joel Carlson for a seminar on the Residential Purchase Agreement on Friday, Jne 5th at 9 AM, where he will cover the following topics over three hours:
• The 2 plus 1 plus 1 plus 10 plus 1 plus 1 page RPA
• What makes a valid, binding contract
• Step by step through each paragraph
• Mediate, Arbitrate or Litigate
• How are Deposits handled – 10145 of the B & P Code
• Who can I talk to get more answers?
Make sure to register for this seminar today!
Join CDAR in welcoming Joel Carlson as he covers Standard Disclosures on the sale of a 1 to 4-unit, owner-occupied residential property. This course covers the C.A.R. Sales Disclosure chart, as well as the following:
• Total Review of Sales Disclosure Chart
• Forms Advisor – here it is!
• Forms Tutor!!! Now you have NO excuse
• The difference between Residential & Commercial Disclosures discussed
• Where to find “it” at CAR.org
• How does this relate to the RPA-CA!
Register for this seminar today!
Join CDAR for a 1031 Exchange seminar on Monday, June 8th at 10 AM. Register for this seminar today!