The process of purchasing a home is a difficult time for many – financially, emotionally, and in every other way in between. At the California Desert Association of REALTORS®, we work towards making it as easy as possible for our REALTOR® members to assist their clients in achieving the American dream of homeownership.
Being a REALTOR® is more than just tossing the listing onto the MLS, putting up a sign, and just waiting for the offers to roll in. There’s more to it, and then some (and we haven’t even covered the paperwork aspect of it all). But beyond that, REALTORS® adhere to a strict Code of Ethics that protects themselves from doing harm or anything illicit, and – most importantly – protects YOU, their clients.
By being a member of the California Desert Association of REALTORS® and adhering to our rules, our regulations, and the Code of Ethics, our REALTOR® members remain utmost professionals and ensure that their primary duty is to help you, their clients, to find their dream home the RIGHT way. The REALTOR® way.
This section is not for our REALTOR® members, but it is for you, the consumer. Whether you’re selling your home or you’re an aspiring homeowner, we’ve compiled a few resources in the spirit of helping you further the dream of homeownership.
• Champions of Home (California Association of REALTORS® consumer site)
• Fostering Consumer-Friendly Real Estate Marketplaces (National Association of REALTORS® consumer site)
• Housing & Urban Development – Buying a Home Guide
• National Association of REALTORS® – First-Time Homebuyers Guide
• City of Cathedral City website
• City of Coachella website
• City of Desert Hot Springs website
• City of Indian Wells website
• City of Indio website
• City of La Quinta website
• City of Palm Desert website
• City of Palm Springs website
• City of Rancho Mirage website