On October 23rd the top-level domain .REALTOR becomes available and members can log on to claim their domain name. The first 500,000 members will be able to claim their first domain FREE for the first year!
Go to www.about.realtor for more information or to claim you domain on Oct. 23rd.
Here are a few things you need to know to be ready:
- The look and functionality will be the same as they have always been.
- The fields you need to fill in when you input a listing will be greatly reduced.
- You will need to redo your security questions the first time you log on, but only once.
- DAMLS has adopted the California Model Rules as the DAMLS MLS rules including the citation policy. (The MLS committee is currently working on a new citation policy that will be more education based and less punitive).
- We are expecting to receive in excess of 300 emails per day for the first few days as members get used to the new database.
- We are expecting extremely heavy phone traffic for the first few days.
- If you have questions – please, please come to the MLS Launch on Wednesday (tomorrow) the 27th at Agua Caliente, 9-11.
- Please attend one of the training sessions on Thursday or Friday (all training sessions are the same and cover the same material – you only need to attend one).
- Look at the member page of the CDAR website. We will be posting answers to the most frequently asked questions there.
- If you still have questions and/or:
- you need MLS technical support please call Rapattoni 1-866-730-7114
- if your question is not imperative you might consider waiting a couple of days before contacting CDAR staff.
- If you do email or call us, please know that we will be diligently working through emails and phone messages just as quickly as we can, but it may take us a couple of days to get back to you depending on the total phone/email traffic. Please be patient.
- Rapattoni will be automatically sending client portal invitations out to your clients on your behalf starting this morning at 9:00 a. m. By end of day all of your clients should have received the new client portal invitation.
- And YES Auto-prospecting will continue to run and will not require anything from you.
- You can find a complete list of what will transfer over and what will not on the member’s homepage of our website . Great News! Most everything will transfer over this time.